Shortly before my time with Primaris, marketing/communications had already contracted with an outside company for a full website redesign . Fortunately, I came on in time to make this transition much smoother for everyone since I have experience in this process. I used my abilities in project management to make sure the project was fully completed. While the design company did an excellent job, there were numerous additions we wanted to add throughout the site, including various style changes. I made all these changes myself, which included (but not limited to) creating a HubSpot blog site, applying an RSS feed for the blog posts, tightening the site to fit best, and modifying contact forms. Most of these changes meant I had to hand code in order to get them to work as needed.
Visit the website at: http://www.primaris.org